Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Amuwo, Lagos
Experience: 15 years
Job Description of Account Manager Job In Nigeria
• Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of the finance team.
• Preparing payment schedules, verification of bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliation, and monthly internal financial reports to assist managers with planning, forecasting.
• Liaise with Local Government and also Banks for fund management.
• Reviewed the P&L and balance sheet items on a monthly basis as well as underlying account reconciliations to ensure integrity of the data and identify potential cost savings also schedule needs to be prepared whereever required.
• Analysing working capital and cash flow, monitoring debt collections to ensure timely payment from clients.
• Actively participating in the key finance & accounting processes like annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, balance sheet business review, timely submission of various financial reports and so on
• Timely producing financial result and all variances and sharing the same with the HOD.
• Verifying Capex and Fixed Assets and preparing depreciation schedule attached to it.
• Administering import costing & forex exchange accounting & GRN process.
• Generating the Variation report to find & analyse the root cause of such variation Performing.
• VAT return and assessment and tax return and assessment Leading the process of inventory management, perpetual inventory management and physical stock checking stock and inform to respective department head along with own HOD.
• Liaison with internal Auditor, Statutory Auditors, Tax Auditor and FIRS Auditors.
• Supervising others costing related matter and financial related matters like financial closing, salary processing, tax assessment Tax Audit, Payroll Accounting, Product Costing, Treasury Operation.
• Training to team member on regular interval on the points where they have issue.
• Insurance renewal on time and cover the product and asset for insurance.
• Any other work which is given by your reporting boss.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.