In this article we will be considering how to remove credit card from Amazon. Before we get to the main subject let’s us refresh our mind on credit cards.
WHAT IS A CREDIT CARD?
A credit card is a thin rectangular piece of plastic or metal issued by a bank or financial services company that allows cardholders to borrow funds with which to pay for goods and services with merchants that accept cards for payment. Credit cards impose the condition that cardholders pay back the borrowed money, plus any applicable interest, as well as any additional agreed-upon charges, either in full by the billing date or over time. An example of a credit card is the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
In short a credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges
TYPES OF CREDIT CARDS
Most major credit cards include;
• Discover and American Express
These cards are issued by banks, credit unions or other financial institutions. Many credit cards attract customers by offering incentives such as airline miles, hotel room rentals, gift certificates to major retailers and cash back on purchases. These types of credit cards are generally referred to as rewards credit cards.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue in Washington on July 5, 1994. The company started as an online marketplace for books but expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. Amazon is the largest Internet Company by revenue in the world.
AMAZON is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
THE MAIN AIM OF AMAZON
Amazon aims at continually raise the level of customer experience by using various means like; the internet and other modern technology to help consumers to explore, discover and buy anything they wish to. Amazon also empowers businesses and content creators to attain success.
WHAT AMAZON CAN BE USED FOR?
• You can send your products to Amazon
• They will safe keep your products in their storage facilities like how the bank safe guards your cash in their banks.
• If any of their customers’ orders any of your products in their possession, Amazon picks, packs, ships and tracks the order for you. They also handle returns and refunds.
If you’re deliberating to join Amazon below are what you can expect if you deal with them;
FEATURES OF AMAZON
• Customer Obsession
• Invent and Simplify
• Are Right, A Lot
• Hire and Develop the Best
• Insist on the Highest Standards
• Think Big
• Bias for Action
• Vocally Self Critical
• Earn Trust of Others
• Dive Deep
• Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit
• Deliver Results
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR CREDIT CARD FROM AMAZON
Finally if you are the naïve or paranoid type and you fear for your credit card being on your Amazon account and you wish to remove it, check below on how you can do that most effectively.
1. Log into your Amazon account in a browser on your Windows or Mac computer and log into your account if you haven’t already.
2. Move the cursor over to the “Account and Lists” section and press on “Your Account.”
3. Click on “Your Account” to access your account information
4. Choose “Payment options,” which can be found under the “Ordering and shopping preferences” subhead in the left column.
5. Look under “Your credit and debit cards” and press on the down arrow to the right of the card you want to delete.
6. Now click on the “Remove” option.
7. Press “Confirm remove” in the pop-up when prompted to delete the card from your Amazon account.
And that’s all it takes. Your credit card has been successfully removed from your Amazon account.
I believe the topic on “HOW TO REMOVE CREDIT CARD FROM AMAZON” has been fully covered. Feel free to questions where necessary.